Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tag, you're it!

Hey, Maddy, you know what we did at camp at meals? I had an idea...

There ain't no flies on us! There ain't no flies on us! There might be some flies on some of you guys, but there ain't no flies on us!

I tag: Maddy (Book Blogger), Ice wolf, Cx2 The Artist, MattieRRaindazzle, Shimmer the Kitty (Admin), Gallop Girl, and Lauren!

Here's what you have to do:

Fill in the blanks with something that rythms, then tag some one else! (Tag me! Tag me! :)

There ain't no ___ on us! There ain't no ___ on us! There might be some ___ on you ___ , but there ain't no ___ on us!

This is really fun when passed back and forth! (So... tag me! Tag me!)
It's okay if you throw slight insults, (dummys, fattys, nuts, etc.) but try to keep in within reasonable limits.

I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am really sad.
    My Dad said I am not allowed to take part in this, so count me out.
    I am really dissapointed, and I wish I was allowed, but I must obey my Dad.
    Thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete