Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lets see...

When's the last time I posted? I don't remember. Well, I haven't had much to post about lately, so...

On sunday I had one of my friends from church over and we watched Flicka. Awesome movie. (There's that word again.) It was sorta to cold to play outside, but we did head to the barn and hang out with the cat and dogs, throwing our apple cores to the horses.

Yesterday the whole family had a huge game of Dutch Blitz. One of my favorite card games. It actually requiers skill.
Then this morning me, my little sister, my little brother (Snow Wolf), and my older brother (Rocky), played it again. So fun.

I did post on Make a Wish, so you can check that out.

Well, that's about it.  C U!

1 comment:

  1. I love Dutch Blitz! In my orchestra that's the most popular game to play! I thought you weren't allowed Flicka. I want to watch it, but, well, I'm not allowed.
    C u on Friday!

    ReplyDelete