Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stuff, Just Stuff

Well, I finally finished Oogie Boogie. (Who riminded me of a cinnomin roll. how do you spell cinnomin? cinamon, cinnamin, cinnamon, grr... just a while ago I had trouble with guacamole. I spelt it wrong, didn't I?) I finished all the other bosses, now I'm stuck. Again.
Sora (The guy I be) got in a fight with his friend Riku, so now I have to fight him. The problem is, he's very fast, very strong, and I just can't beat him. I've tried once so far, but I didn't even make it halfway.
Now I'm powering up Sora. I got his HP to the highest, and now all I need to do is get his CP (Card Points) to the tops and learn all the sleights. (Whitch I never actually use.) That's about it.

We were planning to go somewhere fun tomorrow, but it looks like my little sister is sick. :(

Did you know that CAPITALS take a longer time to read than lower case?

Hey Mattie, another cat pic:

Ha ha.
Some of you may have noticed that my button was broken, Book Blogger fixed it for me so it should work.

That's about it, so, bye!

2 comments:

  1. You got that from me! :)
    Oogie Boogie? What's that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oogie Boogie is one of the bosses in Kingdom Hearts that I mentioned a million posts ago.

    ReplyDelete