Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Have a Challange For You:

This morning I opened the wondow and sunlight flooded the room. So simple, but I was just like "wow." The sky was a bright blue with clouds here and there. Little birds were sitting in one of the trees and the mountain was deep green and it all looked so pretty.
Sometimes on a clear night when we come back from something, I get out of the car and look up. The sky is covered in little twinkling stars. I try to spot the big dipper and there's this other constelation that I always try to find. There's so pretty that I'm the last one in the door. :)
Today I took more pictures (Sorry, I can't put them up now) The feild was so pretty and the grass was a pretty green. There was some birds that would rest in the grass, then when I came near, they would fly up and land somewhere a little farther off. I spotted some really pretty Harons that flew by. It was just amazing.

Now I challange you. This next week, try to take the time to look around you at nature. You'll be surprised. Even if you live in a city, usually you can spot a cute little bird in a tree, or even the tree itself. Some trees are so pretty, (Weeping Willows are my favorite.) they just sort of give you a "Wow" moment.
Here, often times we see sunsets, but even though they're here so often, each one is just so beautiful.

So this next week, try to open your eyes to Gods creation. It's so beautiful. Is it amazing?
Two nights ago I was like:
Wow, thanks god.
Then I asked myself: For what?
I don't know, everything! It's just so amazing! We breath, we move, just our exsistance is so wonderful.

Another thing I really like, and want to chalange you to do, are devotionals. Lately I've been using this devo book and its really cool. Before bed we usually have a devo and prayer. Us girls are reading a book called Beautiful Girlhood. It's sort of oldfashion, but it's actually really good. If you don't have a devostional, just read through your bible, one chapter a day. Then write down what it means to you. Trust me, it's not hard. You just have to want to. If it's to personal, you don't have to. If it's confusing, talk with your parents. It also is nice to talk it over with them even if you do get it.
At the end of the week, (If you diside to take the chalange and the stuff isn't to personal.) I'd love it if you'd share it with me. Even if it's just a "I saw this really pretty bird fly by!" That would really be nice.

Challange: Open your eyes to God's creation and have daily devo and journal.

If you think this is boaring, I tell you from personal experiance, it's not! I love to just stop and look around. (Of course, if I'm inside and I look around, all I'll see is walls, ceiling, and a messy room. :)

Bye!
:) (Big smile!)

1 comment: