Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Eat a Marine Mammal?!

Last night at dinner my little brother asked my dad:

"If you could eat any marine Mammal, what would you chose?"
My dad said "I wouldn't want to eat one."
"Well if you had to which one would you eat?"
"A water buffalo."

Ha ha! I find that really funny. My dad is always making jokes like that.
Often times he take some thing and another and puts the words together. Like if we talk about a bear and a frog he'd say some like a brog. Stuff like that but even more funny.

Today I came downstairs to do my science and I found that I had left my science answers on the table and my little brother had scribbled all over them! ARH! Luckily I had only written down two answers that could easily be copied. But still. Grr...

1 comment:

  1. I hate doing homework twice, especially if my computer eats it...

    ReplyDelete