Friday, April 1, 2011

I WON A HUNDRED BUCKS!!!

April fools. Did you know I was joking?

Yesterday was lots of fun. Me and my siblings played Mantracker. It was so fun we played two rounds! Here's how to play:

ManTracker

You need: A large property, and 3 or more friends.

1 One person is chosen to be the tracker, the rest are prey. If you have lots of people, you can set more than one tracker.

2 the Prey set a far away place were they have to get to without being caught.

3 The prey then get a 15+ second to run. No one is aloud any bikes, horses, or motor bikes, unless you decide different.

The winners are the ones that get to the finish without being caught.
It's so fun! You have got to try it some time!

When my mom was in bible school she played mantracker (The show wasn't out at the time so they called it  different) with other people in the city. They had to get from one end of town to the other. And the trackers were in cars! If you got caught you had to get in the car with the person and try to help them catch more!

I changed my blog, but I didn't like it so I changed it back.

2 comments:

  1. How was youth? Sorry I couldn't come.
    I have an idea for the name of your blog. How about "Through the eyes of a tall girl" or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I'm going to change alot of things for my birthday. It just seems to be the right time to change things: My blog, my name, my AGE. :)

    ReplyDelete