Sunday, April 3, 2011

Church is to long...

By the end of it I'm always STARVING HALF TO DEATH!!! I only make it through once in a while because the girls in our junior youth get hot chocolate nearly every sunday. This time I had hot chocolate, but I didn't make it. I was a starving grump.

Scezzle *To her little brother*: SET THE TABLE!!! I'M STARVING!!! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO PRACTICE PIANO!!! GET UPSTAIRS!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...etc.


I'm still into this One Year Adventure Novel thing. I found a really good story called Kytt's Tale, By Carlie Gernhart. She also had one of her other books published called Fableweaver.
I found some REALLY helpfull writing tips on the OYAN blog. Check them out!

Right now it's raining. Wow. What else is new?

I know! Guess what's coming up next week! You'll never guess. (Yes Maddy, I know that you know.)

3 comments:

  1. I know what's coming up next week!!! ;)
    Got any idea when? Also, have you thought about this Tuesday at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just called you, so now you know! :)

    ReplyDelete