Sunday, April 10, 2011

There are two great stuff about this post...

  1. This is my 100th post,
  2. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH! Today is my birthday! I'm now thirteen!..... -_- ......I guess I need to change my profile.
I had a birthday sleep over from yesterday to today! I got:
  1. A Soccer ball (Which was much needed.)
  2. a white board and markers (To put in my room!!!)
  3. Candy (A lollipop and chocolate eggs)
  4. Megamind movie
  5. a stuffed dog (I called him Bunnie)
  6. Appaloosy (By MattieR)
  7. Pop
  8. $10
  9. I HOPE I'M NOT MISSING ANYTHING...
 I think that's it. I had lots of fun! We watched Megamind (Such a funny movie) and How to Train Your Dragon (One of the best movies EVER!)I don't think Hiccup should've lost his leg (Sorry, am I spoiling the story for some of you?), but, ironically, It would've felt more right to me if Toothless died....weird, I know.
And guess what. My hair caught on fire. When I tried to blow out the candles. Only for a split second. No harm done. i still have my whole head of hair. You can't even tell that it ever caught fire.
Anyways--

Today is also the day that I post my 100th post! Hurray!

Zagum: 100th post? That's it? Why couldn't it be, like, some holiday or somethin'?
Scezzle: It's my birthday too.
Mimor: Yeah! 100th post!
Scezzle: -_-" Doesn't any one notice it's my birthday?...
Rosery: 100! 100! 100! Yeah!
Marthall: *mutters something*
Scezzle: ................. -_-.......zzZZzzZZzzZZz...
Mimor: *blinks* I thought there were two great things about this post.
Zagum: Well the 100th post is so good that it's worth two great things!
Scezzle: ARG!!!
Marthall: *tilts head in confusion* I already said happy birthday.
Scezzle: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Do you like the post I made to you on my blog?
    (I think you look good in all the pictures)

    ReplyDelete