Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Groundhog!

For some reason when I think of groundhogs when I think of the game Grounders-which, by the way, is lots of fun. I'm assuming you know how to play it. Today, me, my younger brother and sister, and the two neighbors next door played Grounders on the play ground thing in our backyard. (It's not actually a play ground, but it has a swing and a fort) We also used the deck! It's so fun if you have enough people. I wish my older brother would've played.


Four more days 'till that special day! Want me to tell you what it is?

3 comments:

  1. I already know what it is!!!!
    Maybe we can play groundhog at your you know what! ;) Even though I'm not too good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you on my blog! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's called GROUNDERS silly!
    Cool! what am I awarded for? I guess I'll find out...

    ReplyDelete