Saturday, April 16, 2011

Youth and Shoes

Yep, I got three new pairs of shoes today.

Back to the youth part. On Friday we went to this big farm and played games, had smores, hot chocolate, and chips, and hung around! It was so much fun! We had a fire to roast the marshmallows over (Quite a few lit on fire! 0.0 ) What really sucked was that I forgot my glasses. :P I could barely see things. Double :P. We played other games like Fresher (Which I had never played before), and Sardines (Which didn't really turn out right.), while we waited for it to get dark. As soon as it was dark enough we set up the game! It was SO MUCH FUN! It was so fun to sneak across the boarder and go around without being noticed! XD I was chased three times by one of the leaders and she still couldn't catch me. (I was really tricky. *mischievous smile*) Finally on the fourth try she got me. :P I was gloating afterwards.

Scezzle: That took you FOUR times to get me FOUR TIMES!!

He he.

No comments:

Post a Comment