Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spread the news!

So far I only have two people who said they're going to enter and only three followers that check regularly, so I'm adding a new contest:

Follower Round up Contest:
How many followers can you get me, Cowgirls? Tell your blogging buddies! When they tell me that you sent them, you get a point. 1 point a follower. Whoever has the most points at the end of the week wins!

K, for all of those of you who win: because there is not much room on this blog, you can only pick one blog of yours to have a picture and a link, but I will put all of yours in the 'Awesome Random Blogs' column.

4 comments:

  1. One of your posts says that the only reason you would want to be a girl is because you'd have to give up me, *blinks* what's that mean?
    Hehe, you're tricky. Using a contest to get more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, a no. (I know.)
    I said I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A BOY BECAUSE I'D HAVE TO GIVE UP YOU, and my other friends. I couldn't ever do that. unless I never met you...NOT THAT I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!!!
    .......this is a painful confesion...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my entries on my blog (address)...
    www.livinglife4thelord.blogspot.com
    or go to my profile.

    ReplyDelete