Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sleepover!!! (Do I already have one with that title?)

I'm at BookBlogger's house. Yesterday me and her and her sister and her mom watched a play. It was really good. Then we watched part of a movie and we hope to finish it today. We just finished their paper route. I was really tired. (And still am.) I had only 2 hours of sleep and I woke up and my hands, one arm, and feet REALLY itched. I couldn't fall asleep because of it. It burned. Some how I fell asleep again. and today my arms and feet don't itch. lucky me. I thought it would last forever.

2 comments:

  1. That was fun! Thanks so much for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put up a few more entries for the contest on that first post I did about it. Please comment to tell me you've seen them and are okay with them.

    ReplyDelete