Saturday, January 22, 2011

Junior Youth

Yesterday was SO fun!
Maddy, you should've come!
It was games night at my junior youth. We met in the gym and played a few games for a while, then we went to the youth room.
One of the leaders was dressed up as Princess Leah (From Star Wars). We were about to play an AWESOME game!
So, the story was that we were all on ships and the were destroyed. We were the only survivors. Princess Leah's ship had also been destroyed and she had another ship but it needed a big batterie. We had to get the coins to buy it.
So we split up into two groups. Each person had 5 coins to start. By tagging a person from the opposite side, they'd have to give you one of their coins and you'd have to give them a four second get away. But, (Here's the fun part) the leaders were clone troopers (Or was it STORM troopers?) and they could catch you and take you to jail. BTW, (Here's an even better part) ALL THE LIGHTS ARE OFF. So awesome! Each team gets a different color glow stick. (In our game we had green vs yellow)
It was SO fun. One time I was running away from one leader, I ran in circles in the sanctuary. I was FINALLY getting away from her and another leader popped out of NOWHERE and tagged me. I freaked out. He scared me half to death.
Another time, I walked into the old sanctuary and I saw one boy from my team. He's like "Quick, get over here!" So I run over and crouch down beside him and he tells me that there's a person from the opposite team in the room nearby. So we wait, finally she tip toes out and we jump out. She screamed, It was so funny.

I'll never forget that night. *Content sigh*

4 comments:

  1. I know I should've come, but I was busy. Oh well. Next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sad. I just read your ten hates. I like everything on that list, except sand stuck in my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert is going to the auction today. So good bye Robert!

    ReplyDelete