Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pondering...Blogging...Reviewing

Yesterday I was looking through my bible and came across Psalm 139. I love the whole verse but one really stuck out to me:

Psalm 139:9-10
If I ride the wings of morning,
    if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
even there you hand will guide me,
    and your strength will support me.
 
It's amazing that God, the one and only Creator, is always watching each and every one of us. Even though there are billions of other people in the world, he is watching carfully over me, and you, and your family, and your friends, etc. If I dwelled by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. It's just so amazing, how God is always taking care of us. He's guiding us along the rocky path of life. It just really strikes me.

Hmmm........time for the reviewing.

I've only had this blog for...three months now. I have 1, 2, 3,...6 followers, 61, now 62 posts, and quite a few comments. Pretty good for a start. But I feel like it's getting old.

I need somthing exiting to happen. I feel like I need some change. Do need a blog make over? (I think I know the answer to that one.) Should I change my name? Scezzle is sorta weird... And if I changed my name then I'd have to change the name of my blog... hmmm. HMMM. *deep sigh*

Himor: *deep sigh*
Scezzle: *startled* Agh!
Kaushe: Forgot about us, didn't you?
Scezzle: *Blushes shamefully* Sry.
Lez: *Walks out of the shadows* Finally comeing to your senses?
Scezzle: *Turns even deeper red* SRY.
Mimor: Missed you!
Scezzle: I guess I sorta missed you too.
Mimor: *frowns, hurt* Sorta? You guess?
Scezzle: *mutters* Me and my big mouth.
Himor: Well I didn't miss you one bit!
Scezzle: *Looks hurt*
Kaushe: Yes you did! You were sniffling in the corner until now!
Himor: Was not!
Kaushe: Yes you were!
Himor: No a wusant!
Kaushe: YES YOU WERE!
Scezzle: *'nother deep sigh* Will you two ever quit it?
Kaushe and Himor: Nope!
Scezzle: Well I suppose I did ask for some action. This is what I get--a fight.
Mimor: *hugs Scezzle* And you get us!
Scezzle: *hugs back* I suppose I do.
Mimor: *frowns jokingly* You suppose?
Scezzle: *VERY deep sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Don't change anything! I like it the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it really isn't bad for a starting blog. Actually *looks around* You're farther than I was at your stage. :D

    ReplyDelete