Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First day of school.

To day was the first day of school-this year. Some of you may not know:

I'm home schooled.

Surprised? Or did you already know. (Yes, I know you did bookblogger.) Some times I wish I was in public school, but then I couldn't get off some of it. ;)

Umm... yester day we went to the dike again. I finally got the hang of skipping rocks. My best one skipped three times and went,...about 5 or 6 metres. or more. It was fun. We went with my oma and opa. (You may say grandma and grandpa. or grandmother and grandfather, or some other thing.)

Well, that's about it. I'd better go. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm homeschooled too. (seems like a lot of us are :)
    ♥Mattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm homeschooled too! But you already knew that.
    Scezzle, I just bought something that I've got to show you! You might not care, but how would I know?

    ReplyDelete