Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SnWOW!

It snowed last night! I've been outside all day. First I went outside in the morning after breakfast. (Wearing a t-shirt, a fleece pj shirt, a fleece vest, a hoodie, and a jacket, and a fleece pj pants, AND jeans over that. Then boots, two pairs of socks, fleece slipper socks, and gloves. I was very warm.) I played with the dog in the back field, (LOTS of fun.) then came in for piano lessons, had hot chocolate, then went outside again to play with the neighbors. (No school! Hurrah!) We made a giant snow man that took up nearly a quarter of the day, we even asked their dad to help us push it! The base was nearly as tall as my little sister! when we added the middle and the head it was even taller than me! (By two inches.) We added a hat, (I think we lost it.) a scarf, a carrot nose, rock eyes and mouth, stick arm with mittens, and rock buttons. We named him Buddy, after a little snow ball my friend and her friends made at school that was smashed by the boys. (Grr!) We took some pictures (Which I hope to put up soon.) and then hitched up 2 sleds to the back of the quad. It was SO fun! we would ride behind and go up and down the barn. We even made some jumps to go over. Their dad took the bobcat and dumped a big pile of snow in the path. One sled had holes in it and snow would get in where you sat when you rode in it and some of the snow was slush so we named it Slushie-butt. (He he!:) The worst part was when you went through the muddy slush puddle. You'd get poop water slush in your sled. (Gross, I know.) But it was SO awesome!
Then we came in to dry off and had some more hot chocolate and the neighbors had to go home.

3 comments:

  1. My answer to your question about me starting another blog: I found out (by looking at other people's blogs) that the average amount of blogs is 6,7, or 8 per person. I even found one person with twelve blogs! I now have the exact amount of blogs you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he! I've noticed that a lot of people have at least 3 blogs. I've been thinking of putting my Little Creatures Big world posts together with My Big Imagination, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete