Monday, January 24, 2011

Cute Flower Pics (First signs of spring?)

I was just looking through the pictures on the computer from the past and found these two cute pictures of flowers:

God's beauty
Little flower, little hands

I re-designed my blog, how do you like it? Sure, winter's not over yet, but we don't have snow here! It's all rain, rain, rain.

So, the contest.
I'm just having the pet picture contest and the drawing contest. If you wanted to enter the other contests, just let me know.

Precious Pet Picture Contest:
Take a picture of your pet, a friends pet, but please not one of the internet. This is about taking the picture, not copying and pasting. Post the pic on your blog and give me a link!

Awesome Doodlez Contest:
Draw a picture, put it up on your blog, then give me a link! My the best artist win!

Prize: I will mention you and your blogs on my next post, put up your button if you have one, and put it in the 'Random Awesome Blogs'.


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one with the little flower little hands one. Perfect lighting and just overall GREAT photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were taken YEARS ago. I'll tell my mom she's a great photographer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question.
    How did you get it so the title of every post was so twirly and pretty looking? And the title and the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he, my secret.
    Just kiding. I'm using a Shabby Blog background and it comes with other lettering to choose from.

    ReplyDelete