Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*Sigh*

*Sigh* Some times I think I get this SUPER story idea, I start writing it, then I never finish it. Know why?
'Cause I sorta get bored of it and start thinking that it has a stupid plot and no one would ever want to read it. That just happened.
I was going to write a story about this girl and a cat. The girl's dog dies and she's really sad so her parents buy her a cat. At first she hates the cat, but then realizes how the cat may feel. When she puts herself in the cats place, she turns in to one. A cat, I mean. Then it's about her adventures between the human world and the hard life of an alley cat. (Sound weird so far?) I was thinking that there would be a terrible cat taking over their territory and the two groups have a war and she (The girl.) helps out. (In cat form.)
Think it sounds good? Or bad?

And I'm wondering about my Silver Moon stories. I was think of totally editing them (They definetly need it.) but then I wondered, "Is it worth it?" Do you like my storys? I was thinking about editing them all, but then, I wondered if it was worth it to edit a very long story that probably no one likes and I probably wont ever publish. *Big sigh*

I'm about to post some of my writing from the past few years. (So its not all that great.) So you can check it out on my My Big Imagination blog once I'm finished.

6 comments:

  1. No plot is a essentially bad plot. Yours is interesting. Better than my one story...*shudder* I don't like to think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to hear about it...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help!
    Scezzle, when you have youtube movies in your posts how long does it take you to load them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have to load them. I go to HTML and write down the code.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's this THING that you TYPE. You can find it with-wait, why are you asking? You just put on a video! Hurrah. Now you know.

    ReplyDelete