Saturday, March 5, 2011

I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A WEEK!!!

Wow. Pretty long. Sort of.

Not much has been happening though. I vacuumed and mopped* the kitchen and upstairs bathroom and earned two bucks.
A few minutes ago there was, yet, another beautiful sunset.

Yesterday me and Maddy went disco bowling with my youth group. It was lots of fun! First we met in the gym and played soccer for an about half an hour, then went outside to the bus, found out it wasn't working, went back inside, played some more games, got on the now-working bus, and drove to the bowling alley where we had lots of fun. I remembered to wear white! (Do any of you love black lights? (That's what they're called right?) I love black lights. They're so cool!) I did OK...I did get a strike on my first try. But three times I threw the ball before it had reset the pins! It still hit though.

Tonight I think we're having Pizza, but I'm not entirely sure. What's your favorite kind of pizza? I like pepperoni.

* Mopped: cleaned a hard floor with a cleaning rag* instead of a mop.
*Cleaning rag: cut up old sheet.

2 comments:

  1. I had fun at youth too!
    Hey, I vacuumed too! We have so much in common! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't vacuum very often. so...
    We don't. AGAIN! :)

    ReplyDelete