Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boiling Worms...

Okay, lets start from the begining. Today I went out side in the morning because I'm going to take care of the animals for a week and a half. The neighbor showed me what to do. It was really nice in the morning. There was a bird in the trees, singing its beautiful song. The cat was hiding from me. The horses were peeking out of their stalls. It was really nice.
Later I went back outside to play with the neighbor girl. First we played with the dogs, then soon we started making a river from a big puddle to a drain pipe. Or what ever it's called. We damed it up and added a bridge. Which Dudley (The dog) stupidly stepped on. He's not the brightest dog in the world. Then we played in the flooded paddocks, making rivers, washing away worm citys. Then we collected more worms. Big worms, small worms, skinny worms, fat worms. We tossed them in a bucket and added cold water. We stirred them around, drained the water, dumped them out, lost a few. Then we wanted to fry them just for fun, but we didn't have any fire or any thing to cook them with. Hey, it's not like we were planning on eating them, we just wanted to burn some thing. (Sounds like a boy thing, I know) So instead we added some hot water. Like, really hot. We boiled them. It was gross. They were steaming when we took them out. Gross. My friend took one out and cut it in half. Then I squished its's gutts out by mistake! EWW!!! It could have been dirt, but it was gross. *shivers* Yuck. I'm going to be dreaming about worms tonight. I have this picture of gutts oozing out of half a worm in my head. Not pretty. After a shower I felt so clean...hmm... :)

2 comments:

  1. You're sooooo lucky! Why don't I ever get to take are of the animals? :(

    Boiled Worms? Sounds yummy! When do I get to come over and try them? ;)

    ♥ Book blogger

    P.S. Where did you go on Shabby Blogs do get this faunt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to go to Shabby blogs to get this font. You should be able to get it.

    ReplyDelete