Tuesday, March 22, 2011

1, 2, 3....4!

That's right! A fourth lamb was born just recently! So cute!
The weak lamb is looking good. S/he's up and about. I'm sure it's going to live.

My mom has been thinking of buying me One Year Adventure Novel for writing next year. It's so cool! I can't wait till next year! The One Year Novel helps you write a book that may be publish worthy. You can enter the story you wrote at the end of the year in a contest and it will be put on the website. I read one of the semi finalists and found it really good. It's called Raven, by Amber Schwilling. It's really cool and filled with magic. (That some of you may not agree with.) I love it. Why not check it out? There are even more stories at the One Year Adventure Novel website that you can read. Just click HERE.

How are you girls enjoying spring break? Some of you may not have it, I don't. We're hoping to finish school work early. I'm working on a Keynote presentation on the early civilizations for S.S. I'm way ahead in science, apparently. Covered most of the topics I think. How's school going for you girls? (At least, when you are doing school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment