Saturday, March 26, 2011

So Full...*Content Smile*

I made french toast again this morning. Making them made me wish Maddy were here with me. *sigh* Last time I made them was with Maddy when she and her older brother came for a sleep over. I think my french toast turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. :) I did look a little dark (Hey Maddy: It's all for the camera!:) Private joke)...but it tasted alright right.

I've started to read the Warrior Cats series, they're really good. Although I'm still not sure what I think about StarClan... So far I've only read one, but I have about 20 waiting in my room for me to read.  I requested all of them from the library. :) I love the library. You can find great boo--EEW! There's this little hairy spider climbing up the wall! Excuse me while I squish it...*Squish, squash, plop, flush! Sits down again* Okay, I didn't flush it down the toilet. (The garbage can was closer.) Hey, that reminds me of a song!*Singing* We will, we will, flush you down the toilet, hope you enjoy it! Blah, blah blah, blah blah. (That is not part of the song)
Back to the book subject:
I also got the 3rd book from the left behind: The kids series. And I got the first book from the Starligh Animal Rescue series. AND I found a Legend of Zelda book the Ocarina of Time: part one manga book. AND (Yes, again) I found two kingdom hearts manga books. YEAH KINGDOM HEARTS! The first is just called Kingdom hearts, the other one is Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. (Same as my video game!) The one thing that sucks is that all three, Zelda, and both Kingdom Hearts, to finish the story, you need the sequel! Shucks, it sucks. Am I boring you?

Question: What's the worst movie you ever did see?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... my least favourite movie? I don't think I have one.
    Feels like I haven't talked to you for so long! What's been happening?
    Mmm, I could sure use some french toast right now!
    C U soon,
    Book blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till you get back!!! I miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete