Monday, March 7, 2011

Guess what? I'M POSTING!!!

Honourable Mention


I earned an honorable mention in BookBloggers: Cookies & Bars contest! Thanks! (I entered a recipe for Ranger Cookies. You can check them out on my My Big Imagination blog.)



I drew some cat pictures that I want to put up, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. Out of all the things that there is to draw, I think I like drawing cats best. I'm better at drawing them than dogs. I did draw a funny picture of a sad looking Bloodhound, but I don't think that I'll be able to put that up either. I'll see what I can do.

 I posted one story that I'm working on on my My Big Imagination blog. It's about the Pony Express in the 1860's. I'd love it if you'd stop by to read it!

Yesterday my second cousin, the 10 year old he did, got baptized. And-BOY- was yesterday busy? We left the house at 9:09 and went to church.  Right after church we went to my oma and opa's for lunch. We stayed a while, then right after that, we went to my other oma's house for dinner. We stayed a little while, then went right after that to church again for a baptismal service. Finally we went home and got there some time after after 9:11. We were out of the house for over 12 hours! I was SO tired. -.- zzz

Well, thats about it! See y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Duh! :)
    I can't help it! No matter how long I sleep, I'm always SO Tired! By the way, I've stopped liking being tired. :)

    ReplyDelete