Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fridays are so busy

Yesterday after friday classes we went to my oa and opas house for lunch. Then me and my mom went to one of my new friend's house. My little sister had already left with them from friday classes and stayed for lunch. (Does that sentence make sense?) We, me, my new friend, my little sister, and her friend, had lots of fun. We played Kerplunk, jumped around, did crazy stuff, went out side, got our pants wet, jumped on the trampoline, played make believe doctor, and ate popcorn! (With juice) After that we picked up the boys (Who had stayed at oma and opa's) and I went to Maddys, and her bro came to our house. Me and Maddy hung around at first, then had dinner, and went to junior youth. (Where we played games, ate AWESOME brownies, and had devotions.) THEN, (Surprise, surprise!) my mom actually ASKED if we wanted a sleep over. Of course, our answer was yes. My mom had already packed my clothes in case I stayed at Maddy's house. (Isn't that so nice of her?) Maddy ended up coming to our house to stay over night. (First we stopped off at her house so her and her brother could get their stuff.) As soon as we got home I was sleep walking through the door. I was SOOOO TIRED!!!
Then, this morning, me and Maddy made French Toast together! It was lots of fun! We took some pictures of the stuff we made for Maddy's baking blog. (Link is on the side bar, 'Bakers Corner') When her dad came to pick her and her brother up we sneaked outside to soak our runners in the puddles. (Oops! I guess we sort of got carried away. :) Any way, I had lots of fun. I can't wait to do it again! (Next time bring boots Maddy!:)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun! Did you? *sniffs*
    Mmmmmm... french toast! See you next week!

    ♥ Book blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! (ARG! That heart thing still isn't working for me!!!)

    I LOVE making french toast with you!!!

    ReplyDelete