Saturday, July 2, 2011

Uh...Hi?

My mom helped me with those questions for OYAN. They don't mean this character specifically, just any character that I might use.I like what I have so far, but I can't wait to get started on the actual story.

Last night we watched True Grit. It was good. I especially liked Maddy's smart remarks. The ony thing I didn't like was the ending. It wasn't exactly sad, I think I found it a bit more to the side of disappointing. Other than that, it was a great movie and I'd like to watch it again. Maybe.

True Grit Trailer

Last time just my dad and my older brother watched it and we watched Sound of Music. I'd only watched part of it years ago. It was really good. But the love scene was the most sickening one I've ever watched! (Kay, maybe not.) It was gross. Next time I watch it I think I'll fast forward it. Wait, no, I will.  I like how in the end the nuns take wires and stuff from the polices cars. That was so funny.


Picture:
I have no idea what we were talking about.


I like this picture. Scezzle's pose, at least. It's cute. And feminine, as my brother put it. :P Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're a little mixed up. I didn't make any smart remarks.... because I didn't watch the movie! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! Must be a different friend you're thinking about, because last night I was out cleaning someone's house......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy is the main character in True Grit. Are you serious?

    But, yes, you do make smart remarks.

    ReplyDelete