Tuesday, July 26, 2011

*laughs lamely to let everyone know I'm alive*

I'm here, don't worry. (Oh! Riiight. You weren't about to.) I'm just not in the mood for posts. Oh great, now I've sent you into a series of gasps of horror. Oh joy.

As you can see I am in a sarcastic mood. Not like that's new.

Marthall: You just did it again.
Scezzle: *Face paw* Oh dear. I'm doomed. I'll never live to see another day.
Rosery: *rolls eyes* There you go again.
Zagum: She's going to be the end of us all.
Rosery: Not you too.
Mimor: This sarcasm is rather...drawing? Meheh.
Marthall: Mimors words are literally dripping with sarcasm. Oh dear.
Rosery: Do you realize that we are a pack of extremely sarcastic wolves?
Marthall: No....really?
Scezzle: This is not a good sign.
Zagum: We can't go on like this!
Scezzle:Were not going to.
Mimor: You're ending this post, aren't you.
Scezzle: However did you guess?

*click*

No comments:

Post a Comment