Sunday, July 10, 2011

So long,

Sorry Icewolf, had to borrow your title. Couldn't think of anything better.


Anywho, I'll be gone for about a week. I'm off to camp tomorrow! *Fist pump* Along with my friend and neighbor, (Name Withheld).

Still haven't uploaded those pictures yet. Make take a while. For now, these will have to do:

Madelyn. Short red hair, freckles (I think), and hazel eyes (Maybe blue).
 Madelyn: Cheerful and spunky (Not to mention adorable), she holds secrets she doesn't even know.
Sirus. Long-ish blond hair and blue (Maybe green) eyes.
Sirus (Cyrus): Silent and mysterious, found Madelyn in the forest and seems to have taken a liking to her (Uh-oh).

The tops ones look the best.
Doesn't she look so cute?

What do you think of his hair?

They show their characteristics most clearly. I colored the bottom ones so you could kind of get the jist of they look. The middle ones don't look to great. Here are some more of them:

Before. (Ignore their stupid conversation)

After! (I did them in watercolor pencil)
 And then there's these:
So, yea... Need to work on that hair...


I watercolored this from the silly song: Pizza Angel. Now I'm obsessed with drawing angel peas.
No, really. I am. (Watercolored)
(I could be an illustrator for Big Idea Inc. But I'll only do french peas. :P)
Creepy huh? Did this just for fun. The feet really suck though...

I couldn't resist. (Printed, then watercolored)


So, bi for now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the last picture! It's so CUTE!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks you should post a tutorial for you wolfy pics. :D They're really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't draw the last one, I printed it, then colored it.

    ReplyDelete