Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome to PAWS!

Hello and welcome to PAWS! The Pawsitively Awesome World Of Scezzle!
This is my blog! (If you're really desperate, you don't have to read it, or you can go to the washroom.)
I was going to have this blog centred around the characters from one of my stories, but I changed my mind.
Himor: In my world, EVERY thing is centered around me.
Scezzle: No kidding.
I still might add them in for a little extra humor,(See above) But this blog is mainly just for random updates. That IS the motto. (Motto: Randomness is truly sweet. Just look at the title of the blog!)
I have many characters from many different stories, and if you read them, you'll probably get to know them better. (Great advertising strategy, eh?)
I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment