Thursday, November 25, 2010

Snow Hits The Soul Clan Territory!

By the way, I said snow, not snow storm.
YES! WE HAVE SNOW! finally, the snow we've been waiting for! And has been in the forcast many times but has not come.
It's here! Lots of fun, we just went out in it this morning with our cousins. They were over for a sleep over while their parents go to Las Vegas. (Lost Wages, as my dad said.) They get to stay two nights.
But the main thing, WE HAVE SNOW!
Christmas is truly here. (And winter too.) We're already learning Christmas pieces for the piano. I'm learning 'Let It Snow!' (Perfect) and 'What Child Is This?'.
I'm suposed to do 'What Child Is This?' for the recital, but I'm having an easier time with 'Let It Snow!', so I guess I'll do that one instead.

3 comments:

  1. By the way, My cold's gone! I'm germ free!
    Cough cough. ;0"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your recital?
    For violin I'm doing a song called "Adoration."
    For piano I'm doing "Scamp" and "Ave Maria."
    I love snow!!

    ReplyDelete