Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I nearly died today... :)

And...... I'm gonna hold you in suspence and point something out to my dear friend the BookBlogger:

There is a difference between THE Sims and MY sims. (besides the fact that they're made by the same company and have the same gem trademark.)

THE Sims is like this:



And MY Sims is like this:


As you can see, My Sims is way cuter.



Anyway, to the fact about my near death.

I went skiing today with my friends and their dad. We had tons of fun. For the ride home my friends dad bought a bag of Pork Rinds (Do tell me, what the heck are pork rinds???). We hadn't even got out of the skiing area, when he had a coughing fit (from the pork rinds (Do tell me, what are pork rinds???)), swerved to the right, then to the left, spun sideways, and got the car lodged in a snow drift.

...

I think I scared some people on the writing forum with my status update...

oopseydasies...


I changed my profile picture again. I don't know. I guess I just can't stand having something the same all the time. Don't remember me by my picture, or you wont remember me.

Got to go, or else I would post longer. Bye. I'm alive. And I hope you are too.

1 comment:

  1. O_o Disgusting things, pork rinds are. And I don't use the word disgusting. So you must realize just how bad they are.

    Ahh. You know, I may just have to borrow that sometime. :)

    Oh no. You nearly died. I guess that means the end of youth group for me. And I never did return that Wii game to you. :)

    *ahem* I mean...

    OH NO. YOU NEARLY DIED.

    I'm sure it was scary. I'm just being annoying. I bet skiing was lots of fun, though!

    ReplyDelete