Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year, Peeps!

*yawn* So tired. I cant believe I'm gonna stay up till midnight tonight.

Am I gonna do a new years resolution?

*thinks*

...

Nope.

Some people do confessions on new years.

Confessions...?

*thinks*

...

Nope.

So that whole top part was practically useless.

I'm gonna ask my parents if I can get FaceBook... probably.

I'm beginning to notice that my blog posts are starting to look like my emails. Short and sweet, Book blogger would say.

*yawn*

For Christmas I got:
  • A hoodie  (>w< Yay!)
  • A Bamboo tablet
  • A big pink poodle pillow pet
  • Water color supplies
  • Redish orange nail polish
  • Candy
  • A cute calender
  • Chocolate making stuff. (^.^)
  • My Sims Wii (*fistpump* Awesome game)
  • Wii points (wish I had gotten an iTunes card instead, but don't tell anybody. *shifty eyes*)
  • Fable weaver (it's a really good book)
 I have trouble sleeping with to much light, but my little sis is scared of the dark, so, as a gag gift, my mom got me one of those things that you put over your eyes when you sleep. I don't know what they're called....  _-_ whatever.

4 comments:

  1. That was a fun new years eve. :) Your pillow pet is awesome!!

    I've always been interested in Sims. Is it lots of fun? What do you do?

    Short and sweet, as I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. :) I cuddled with it all morning while watching my bother play video games

    My Sims is awesome. It's kind of hard to describe though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you would be. This is not SIMS this is MY sims.

    Completely different things.

    ReplyDelete