Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I got a random hair tip for you:

Change shampoos.

It's that simple. If you change your type of shampoo every once in a while, your hair will turn out better after a shower. At least, it does for me. It might depend on your hair.

I bought a file on my little bros computer game MineCraft for 6 bucks. It's fun. The world is made out of blocks and you can build just about anything.
I'm building what I think the world of Ingary (from Howl's Moving Castle) looks like. I've built Howl's Castle already, but it's missing a bath room...
And I don't know how I'm gonna do turnip head... (he's a scarecrow.)

I really need to get my OYAN going...

1 comment:

  1. OMG YES! The shampoo thing TOTALLY DOES WORK!! Maybe it's just some sort of mind over matter thing though? Lol.

    ReplyDelete