Friday, January 13, 2012

I know I should post...

But I don't know about what..?

Yesterday my mom juiced oranges, apples, banana, carrots, and beets. It was good until she added the carrots and beets. Then it was just... belch.

I finished my second chapter of OYAN a few weeks ago. I think it was before Christmas. Did I yap about that already. I think I did. I'm gonna start chapter three after I do part three of Mint and Zoey, which you can find under my 'Short Stories' page, along with my other stories in the making.
I notice none of my short stories would be that short (if I finished them). I pretty much call them short stories cause they're the stories I have beside the main stories I have going.

*shrug*

I've been reading 'Castle in the Air' and 'House of Many Ways', by Diana Wynne Jones, sequels to 'Howl's Moving Castle'.
Have I mentioned 'Howl's Moving Castle' before? I'm pretty sure I have. It's a really good book. You should read it if you can get your hands on it.
If you want to know what it's about, search it on wikipedia. I'm to lazy to type out a book review.
'Castle in the Air' is the sequel to 'Howl's Moving Castle'. It's the worst of the three. But it's good enough for me to still enjoy it enormously.
'House of Many Ways' is better, and it's hilarious! Twinkle made me laugh SO HARD. (Silently, of course, as not to make my family wonder about my sanity.)
"I am not naughty! I wath vewwy fwightenend, I tell you!"


*rofl*

Anyways, I think I came up with a satisfactory amount of information, don't you? I'm off to watch MacGyver with my big bro. My dad's at work and my mom, little bro and sis are at the zoo.

Me and my big bro sure get along better when we're alone. Best buds, we are.

@Maddy: Hard to believe, I know.

3 comments:

  1. Siblings always get along better on their own :) I know mine and I do.

    Angelic Brat sounds interesting!!

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well comments aren;t enabled on your Short Stories page, so just thought I'd say I like your writing, it's very elegant. One thing I noticed is that it does jump around a bit though, so organization of your sentences is maybe one thing you could work on. I've followed you blog now, so hope to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maddy: I know, its kinda weird when you think about it. I even don't mind doing things for him when he orders me around.

    Thanks! :)

    See ya!

    @Kayla: Thanks! Sorry, I don't know how to put a comments box on my pages. Do you by any chance?

    ReplyDelete