Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tag

Okay, so Ms. Bookworm over at Life... The Way I See It sort of tagged me. I think she meant to... but she's my best friends so heck, what does it matter?!

1. High heels or boots? Boots. Totally. I haven't worn any high heels in my life. None that fit anyway. :) (Hey, didn't you ever try on your moms shoes?)

2. What time did you get up this morning? I didn't check.

3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? I've only seen one movie in theater, and that's Cats and Dogs 2: Revenge of Kitty Galore

4. What is your maiden name? Are you asking me?

5. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Hard to say. Maybe 'Suite Life on Deck?'

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal.

7. What is your middle name? Lets just say that's it's spelled the same both forwards and back.

8. What food do you dislike? I can't think of any food that I don't like.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Don't have one.

10. What characteristic do you despise? I don't know.

11. Favorite clothing? Skinny Jeans, I think.

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Some where in Europe or else in Paraguay.

13. Are you an organized person? Sort of, I guess.

14. Where would you retire to? Some place warm.

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? No Idea.

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Check the OYAN Forum.

17. Furthest place you have ever been to? I don't want to say, but believe me when I say, it was not far.

18. Person you wish you could meet? I'll have to think about that... Jesus? Maybe? That would be kind of freaky...

19. When is your birthday? It's not in the summer. :|

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning person, definitely! Night person, notsomuch.

21. What is your shoe size? 8

22. Do you own any animals? NO. *glares pitchforks at my mom and dad*

23. Any news you'd like to share? There's a place in Egypt called Memphis or Noph. Anyway, 'noph' said.

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Vet. Totally. Now? I don't think so.

25. What is your favorite flower? I don't know.

26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? Next Thursday. ART CLASS!!!


27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? Blew.

28. How is the weather right now? Cold, cloudy, dreary, wet, etc.


29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? BookBlogger.

30. Favorite drink? That's a hard one.

31. Favorite Restaurant? Taco Del Mar = <3

32. Hair color? Dirt blond.

33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies?

34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Spring or Summer.

35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate all the way.

36. Coffee or tea? Coffee. To-ta-ly.

37. Wish you were still young? I'm. Three. Teen.

38. Do you want to get married? Do I have to answer that?

39. When was the last time you cried? Not sure.

40. What is under you bed? What ever my little sister puts there.

41. What did you do last night? Went to church, then BookBloggers house, became insane from nearly skipping lunch, and watched Tangled.

42. What are you afraid of? No Idea.

43. Salty or sweet? Sweet.

44. Best quality you have? You'd have to ask someone else.

45. How many years at your current job? Two or threeee...

46. Favorite day of the week? FRIDAY! (It's Friday, Friday, Friday--We, we, we, so excited! XD)

47. Favorite movie? Not sure.

48. Have you ever had a crush? No.

49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? If I have the time... XP JK LOL

3 comments:

  1. Another thing I'd like to share:

    My little brother wondered if any Mexicans had trouble rolling up a burrito. XP
    My older brother laughed. "They learn that from day 1!"
    My dad said "No, they're still on milk."
    And then we were joking that they added taco stuff to baby food, and my dad said "It's called 'Taco Del Gerber'."

    I thought it was funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I tag anyone that wants to do this.

    ReplyDelete