Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big changes are going on here at PAWS

I did change my name to Sprinkles. Oh the horror.

Howl of the Silver Moon has been delayed, and thus, the charries are moving out for a while.

Marth: I never thought you were low enough to desert us.
Mimor: *sniff, sob*
Rose: :P
Zagum: @#$?!&
Scezzle: I am finally separated from my author and she dumps me!
Sprinkles: *cringe* Sorry...
Marth: You expect me to think a sorry is good enough?!
Sprinkles: No...
Marth: -///- I'll miss you.
Sprinkles: *glomps him in return* >w<  Bye!
*Scezzle Co. leaves*
Sprinkles: *calls after them* See you next year! *waves*
*In come new charries*
Madelyn: Your going to kill me, aren't you?
Sprinkles:Yeah, pretty much.
Anonymous: Can I get a name here?
Sprinkles: Sure, how about: 'annoyingpuss' or 'moron'.
Anonymous: You've said one sentence to me and I hate you already.
Sprinkles: I must be doing better than I thought! O.O Any way, I thought you could be named Shawn or Chad, but for now you'll just be Sirus like you were going to be in the first place.
Sirus: Thank you.
Sprinkles: You are entirely well-come. But you wont leave me in such wonderful condition.
Sirus: Charming thought.
Sprinkles: *chuckles evilly and wrings hands with a devilish grin*
Madelyn: You're scaring me.
Sprinkls: This is going better than I planned.

And now Icewolf's classic ending:

*click*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sprinkles,

    For your question about the camera necklace that I'm giving away on my blog, I think its about 30mm long, but you can find out more about it yourself by clicking this link below:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/74737909/the-tan-leather-camera-necklace

    Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sprinkles!

    Bye-bye old characters, and welcome new ones!

    ReplyDelete