Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today has been completely perfect!

So far. I've only been awake for about 45 minutes. Last night I was up till Ten watching Soul Surfer with my youth group. Awesome movie. I fell asleep right away (Big improvement for me, cause I haven't been sleeping to well for the past few days) and slept till 9o'clock this morning. The sun is shining, the house is warm instead of freezing, I had Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, and nothing bad has happened so far! I nearly dropped the box of Cheerios though. And the computer doesn't seem to notice that it's one of those days that is randomly perfect. Same old slow computer. :P

Now I'm scared that something horrible is going to ruin the day. Maybe I'll break my arm.

Madelyn: Oh, I hope not!
Sirus: She's not going to, silly.
Sprinkles: *Crosses arms* And how do you know that?
Sirus: *gives Sprinkles a look*
Sprinkles: -_-" ...Oh! And I didn't even have to brush my hair today! *cheers*
Sirus: *facepalm*
Madelyn: .......what?

No comments:

Post a Comment