Saturday, October 15, 2011

Update?

Picture:

I love this one. Would you believe I took it?

Any way,

I've been working on my one year adventure novel, and just lately I have made huge changes to the plot. Here's what I posted on the OYAN forum:


'Okay, so here's the idea.

I have decided to change some major parts of the plot.


First of all, she is going to know who she is, where she came from, etc., because amnesia is just was to cliche.


Second, here's the new plot:


She's the princess of what ever land they live in, and the villain was their most trusted adviser, and he killed her parents, the king and queen. In fear of being killed herself, she flees, with nothing but the clothes on her back, a small amount of food, and her mothers locket, given to her just the day before. Little does she know that the locket holds the power to change her into a fire fox, ur sumthin'. She's attacked by orcs and goblins in the woods, and Sirus, a theif
^_^ , jumps in and helps her. She is injured, and he takes her to the tiny village of (name yet to be decided), where she heals. She grows to love it there and stays, until goblins and evil monsters begin to attack the village (they're sent by the villain). All this time Madelyn has been hiding the secret that she is the princess that fled when her people needed her most. Sirus finds out and...

And, I wont go any further, cause I don't want to tell you everything.


There. I'm proud of my changes. Give me your honest answer. Waddayathink?'


So that's what I said, and just to point out, the main characters name is Allison, and Sirus is now Shawn.

Shawn: So you finally made up your mind.
Sprinkles: To bad a change of name doesn't mean a change of character. *glares* Seriously, your not this rude in the story.
Shawn: Excuse me for living, knowing your going to kill me.
Sprinkles: Nope. You'll live. And you'll be in one piece too. I hate it when characters lose limbs. Dying is fine by me though.
Shawn: Ah, you're so comforting.
Allison: *eyeroll* Isn't she?
Sprinkles: Well, little miss bold has finally arrived.
Allison: You changed my characteristics.
Sprinkles: Right. Maybe I should change you back.
Allison: No, I like me this way. It's so much more entertaining.
Sprinkles: Of course. -_-"

2 comments: