Wednesday, April 16, 2014

When You're Like Me...

You find joy in the little things.

Like reaching 10,000 views on a blog that has been going on and on about random topics for almost four years.

Yeah.
It's pretty big.

Lemme give you some statistics here:

  • I started this blog when I was about twelve and a half.
  • This blog has been alive on and off for approximately 41 months.
    • (That's 3.41666666666667 years. Do the math.)
  • I'm going to make an assumption here that the only people reading my blog here are people either who:
    • Are good friends of mine.
    • I begged to read this blog.
    • Online friends of mine (whom I begged to read this blog).
    • Random internet people who happened to stumbled upon it.**
  • I have only 20 followers. TWENTY. And I think one of them's me.
    • Also, most of them have either died or gone away.
  • I have, embarrassingly enough, changed my name almost five times in these past years. Discontent child I was.
  • I have run out of statistics.
This blog has been through much, with, to put bluntly, little support.
I am stubborn. I keep going. Long live the shenanigans.

I would, however, like to thank those that did stick by me.

Thank you. 

A billion times over. 
Whether one time visitor or long time friend, thank you, for helping me reach a whopping

10,000 VIEWS

Let the party begin.


** If this is you: I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment