Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Rather Pointless Update

Just checking in to remind you of my existence.

So, obviously, I'm back from Mexico. We spent five days there, building two houses for two families. It was an amazing experience and God was ever present in our church schoolbus. I've sort have been on a withdrawal from being in an enclosed space with 34 other people for two weeks. But it was great, I had so much fun. I could sit for hours and tell you about it, but I don't have the time or drive to do so, so I'll spare you the details.

When I got home our internet wasn't working, so I couldn't do anything for about a week, but here I am now, with working internet. Fun stuff.

I have recently been working on plotting Howl of the Silver Moon once again. I've made some headway. Gotten a little farther, planned a little more, dreamt up more plot bunnies. For instance:


This is my main character from Howl of the Silver Moon's mom's theme. So Lily's mum Ann's theme. Ann's theme. It gives me feels. Think what you like. I might actually finish this book one day and you'll find out what I mean. Maybe I'll publish it. But I laugh at myself.
My only problem now is how to resolve all the amazing plot bunnies I have dreamt up. I have planned out a beginning and middle, but I have almost no idea how I am to arrive at the end. This boggles me. And I am so swamped in schoolwork that I feel as though I don't have time to sit and think of one. Think is I manage to find time to procrastinate, but never use my moment of procrastination to plot my closing. Goodness.

I also really want to keep going with Bridie's Domain. But, like I said, I can never find time to sit and write. But I some how manage to write other things. Good greif woman. Get a grip on yourself.

May I also recommend a classic novel: Lord of the Flies by William Golding. Some people may find it old (it is), hard to get in to (to some degree), and difficult to understand (takes effort), but it's definitely worth the read. imho.

soyup toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment