Saturday, April 19, 2014

How to make an ULTRA ADDICTING ICED MOCHA

Also known as: Uaim. (Pronounced: yew-ah-ih-em)

*This is where I would insert a picture of uaim, but I have already drunk said drink.*

You will need:

  • A cup, bottle or glass. (very important.)
  • Strong coffee of your choice (can have been sitting on the counter for days.**)
  • Chocolate syrup or hot chocolate powder
  • Milk
  • Ice cubes
Instructions:
  1. Pour 1/4 to 1/3 (depending on your taste) strong coffee into cup/bottle/mug/glass/whatever.
  2. Add chocolate and stir well.
  3. Fill up most of the way with milk.
  4. Add ice cubes and stir once more. You may have to let it sit a minute to reach its full iciness.
  5. Add optional, hypothetical, non existent whipped cream and enjoy your Uaim.

It's simple. It's fast. It's uaim.

I should become a sales personel. I could make millions.

Naw, I'm to lazy for that. Chao!


**I would say here that I do not use old coffee that's just gross, but my parents taught me not to lie.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good, I'll have to try this uaim out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good. Like I said, it's addicting.

      Delete