Monday, December 12, 2011

Character Convo

Me: I got a new hoodie!!! It's bright yellow! *Squee* X3

Shawn: *chortle* You look like a moldy lemon.

Me: *hurt pout* You've offended my hoodie. *huggles hoodie* It's awesome possum!

Shawn: Isn't that supposed to be Opossum?

Me: Really?

Shawn: I think so.

Me: Are you sure?

Shawn: Pretty much.

Me: Oooooh....

Shawn: ...

Me: I thought they were referring to a possum.

Shawn: Seriously?

Me: Seriously.

Shawn: Oh.

Allison: Hey people...WOW! You look like a moldy lemon!

Me: I've heard... -_-"

Allison: So you finally got my story going and what do you do?

Me: Well, actually, I didn't do anything but type, but you got captured by guards.

Allison: I can barely contain my joy.

Shawn: When do I come in?

Me: Chapter 3.

Shawn: So soon? O_O

Me: What, don't you want to part of my story?

Shawn: ....

Me: You don't, do you?

Shawn: ....No.

Me: WHAT? How come?

Allison: _-_ Isn't it obvious?

Me: ....Yeah. But come on!

Shawn: Deal with it.

Me: *pout*

Charries: *walk away*

Me: That it...?

Charries: Adios!

*click*

No comments:

Post a Comment