Saturday, November 5, 2011

Writing

I'm on the thiry-somethingth lesson of OYAN, and I've started writing the first chapter. Once I'm finished it, I will post it here for your critiquing. 'Cause all you writers out there are way better than me and I could use a little help. But for now, here's my synopsis:

Allison is a princess living with her parents, but when he parents are killed by a power hungry man named Sir Jefferson, she flees for her life. Deep in the forest she meets a boy named Shawn, who claims to be a thief. She pretends to be a girl that got separated from her parents, and begins to travel with Shawn. As days pass, she begins to think that maybe, just maybe, she might be able to desert her old life. But Sir Jefferson is on her trail, and he will to anything to capture and kill her. How much longer can she keep her identity? Will she have to face her enemy, as well as her greatest fears?

There. I made it up on the spot. How'd I do? Would you read it?

I don't know what to title my story. Any ideas?



One more video today:



And, no, his hair color is not natural. He dyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I'd read it!!!

    Charlie Reads Twilight. *snorts* I showed him to Nicki T. Big mistake. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come?....Oh....XD I get it.

    ReplyDelete