Friday, November 25, 2011

I've been doing a bit of art lately.

Well, here y'are!

First is me! My mom says it's really close, except that my head is more a an oval than a circle.



Then here's Marth! *Yay*



And next.... a cat girl climbing down giant floating pumpkins?


Okay, and then this is even weirder. Welcome to Pink Bunnie Land! Where one centimeter rabbits frolic through the long grass! _-_ Whatever...


A girl with headphones. (BTW, these are not in order drawn.)





Water colored landscape that I did in art class:







And last, the horse again. Better quality though.





There. I have a feeling I'm missing something though...

Oh! I read Howl's Moving Castle a few days ago. It was really good. ^_^ It reminded me a little of the Wizard of Oz. I have no idea why though cause they're entirely different...

And I read Fruits Basket too. Very good manga.

And, in my story my main charrie is gonna try and dye her hair black, but I'm not sure whether it should turn green or not. It might be a little cliche... thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. YOU READ HOWL?!?!?!?! ACK!!! *glomps* XD
    There are two sequels. Castle in the Air, and House of Many Ways. Find them. Read them. Love them. :P
    Sorry. :P
    Anyway, those are awesome drawings! Especially the bunnies. XD
    And you're using the upside-down-bored-face!! HAH!!! _-_

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN COMMENT!!! *is glomped*
    I want to see if they have them in our library.
    Thanks!
    I know! It's cute!

    ReplyDelete