Thursday, September 22, 2011

I've got news...

We got a new computer! It is so awesome! It's an IMac and its big, and huge, and it has a wireless keyboard, and a wireless mouse, and it looks so cool, and-

Yeah, you get the idea.

Today we did history or whatever and it was about dinosaurs. You should read my post about it on LCBW.

I have some pictures from the summer I want to put up, but I don't have the pictures on this (awesome, new) computer. So we'll have to wait.

I made a blog a little while ago called Fruit Basket. It's a choose your own adventure blog with only five posts-hardly worth looking at, but just to let you know.

SHOULD I CHANGE MY NAME TO SPRINKLES?

And last but not least,

Okay, don't scream.

You promise?

Well, here it is:

Howl of the Silver Moon has been delayed till next year. I am busy with school and the other story I'm working on, so I don't have enough time to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment