Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm gonna try something...

I'm going to go through the alphabet and make a sentance. Let's see how far I get:

Apple Battling Chipmunks Dance Elegantly Forward Getting Happy Iguanas (to) Jump Kangaroos (while) Licking Mangoes Next (to) Orange Pandas (and) Quail Ripping Sandals Tangled (in) Underwear (and) Vultures With Xylophones Yodelig (in the)....

Zebra?

Okay now! That went well! I'm going to make this into a tag. I tag:

Icewolf, Bookblogger, Nicki T.,  The Golden Eagle, and last but not least:  The Crazy Aug

You have to do the same thing I did, but you can not use any of the words I used! (with the exception of the stuff in brackets) And it doesn't have to make sense, but it has to be one sentence. NO comas!


May point out that the Quail are ripping the sandals, NOT the other way around. 'Cause that would be gross.


I was thinking of changing my name to Sprinkles! Waddayathink?

3 comments:

  1. Sprinkles..... Scezzle..... they're both pretty cute!

    Thanks for the tag!

    Book blogger♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no.. why!!!!!! well i guess i have too

    ReplyDelete