Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I never thought I'd see the day...

I've watched The Avengers a couple times. It's great, I love the action, yadda yadda yadda.
But I didn't get why so many girl were fangirling over Loki. "HE'S EVIL." I said.
Just a couple days ago I watched Thor. Twice.
I'm not going to beat around the bush.
Loki's awesome.
I could give you a long list of well-thought-out and scientific reasons why he's so amazing, but I wont waste my breath.

Instead, here's some super-fun GIF's:


  

Oh yeah. What can I say?


I must make one thing clear though.
For the record, I come at this somewhat from a writer's perspective.
Like:
"Oh my poptarts, Loki is so well written and I see the reasons why he is such a loved character. (i.e. somewhat undeserved misfortune; tragic backtory; etc.)"
Yup.
Just wanna put that out there.


*rant over*



1 comment:

  1. Angsty, pitiable, ADORABLE villains are the best kind. :D
    Especially when they're written well. *nodnod* :)

    ReplyDelete