Tuesday, March 19, 2013

HotSM Characters - The Pack - Physical Atributes Concepts

I used dreamself.me

Lily: ...What's up with the giant mushrooms?
Me: Backgrounds are very limited.
Lily: I see.
Violet: What about me?
Me: I did you too:


Violet: ...Why do I have books?
Me: It just fit. Plus you like to read and keep your pack's sacred book thing.
Violet: I see.
Taylor: Aren't you forgetting someone?

Taylor: I ROCK! >w<
Me: Sure.
Zagum: What about me?
Zagum: ...Seriously? I wouldn't wear those clothes, I shave thanyouverymuch and my eyes are black, not blue.
Me: I know right? Dream Selfy just couldn't capture your awesomeness. *eyeroll*
Zagum: Well when you put it that way.... *pose*
Marth: ...
Me: Oh don't worry Marthie, we didn't forget about you!
Marth: O____________O
Lily:  o///o
Zagum: BWAHAHAHA
Me: Oh, oopsies! Wrong file. My bad.
Marth: Gimme that! *grabs mouse*
Me: Hey, no!
Marth: This is what I think of that! *clickclackclikityclak*

Me: *sigh* Really, Marth?
Marth: What? You don't like the ferret? Fine, I'll change it to a bunny.
Me: No! Just... gimme that.
Me: There.
Marth: What is up with my hair?
Zagum: He looks awful.
Taylor: He looks like a Twilight Vampire.
Violet: I think he looks handsome.
Lily: Me too.
Marth: ...
Me: That's all. I don't have time for Rocky and Truette.
Rocky: Aha.
Truette: *smug*
Zagum: Hey, no fair! We have to have this treatment and they get off easy?
Marth: WHAT IS THIS?
Zagum: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! I CAN'T--

*click*





2 comments:

  1. I like the dialogue between you and the characters. :) And the dream selfys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marth is adorable. o///o I want to hug him. X3

    ReplyDelete