Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm. FINISHED.

I'm done! I've finished it! It's complete! And I skipped breakfast by mistake to do it!

My One Year Adventure novel is finally finished.
It took me a year and a half, but I've finally done it.
Red-haired Runaway Princess is complete.
I'll put it up so y'all can read it. =3

I am however, having trouble with the final words. This part always stumps me. It's like... THE HUGE CLIMAX. So it needs to be perfect.

But otherwise, I'm done.
It's a little sad really, to think this is where I say goodbye to my characters, perhaps forever.
But my feelings are also a little more like Bookkeeper once demonstrated:
Copyright: Bookkeeper

Yup.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'd better eat lunch. I'm starving.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and btw, Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I know I'm coming in on this a little late, but I finally got a bunch of stuff finished, so I had time to come back and read your blog. (Finally.) Anywho, can I read it here on the blog? :)

    ReplyDelete