Saturday, February 16, 2013

Goodbye RHRP, Hello HotSM

Red-Haired Runaway Princess is finally finished. That means it's time to say goodbye.


Me (Sophie/Sprinkles): Miss you! *sob*

Britt Aeryn: Bye!

Aurum: Whatever. *grin*

Solomon, Ace, Quinn, Lucy, Lowla, etc. : Bye!

Lord Falco: Don't be that way. *grump* You have no reason to be sad, because you're not the one--

Sophie: DON'T SAY IT! *stuffs cotton wads down Falco's throat* YOU'LL GIVE AWAY THE ENDING. >:D
*sob* T^T I love you all! *choke*

RHRP charries: *exits, dragging multiple bags, belongings, suitcases, sheep, etc.*

~~~  (< Squiggly =3)

HotSM charries: *enters*

Lily: Hasn't changed much...

Zagum: Yo peeps! We're back in town!

Violet: I've missed you so!  T^T

Sophie: I've missed you too!  T^T

Marth: *scuffs toe* ...nice to see you again...

Sophie: HE SPEAKS. O.O
*flail* I loveyou toooooo! *glomp*

Marth: ...Get off me.

Taylor: Ack! I'm so stoked to be back!

Rocky: ...

Sophie: *gaspeth* Who's this one?

Violet: That's Rocky. *whisper* His identity is a secret.

Sophie: Oooooh, aaaaah...

Rocky: ...shutup.

Sophie: You know, it seems like I've seen your before. You look very familiar...

Rocky: ...You haven't.

Truette: Hey.

Sophie: AGH! *jumps onto nearby table* O.O ANOTHER NEW ONE?

Taylor: That's Truette. *whisperwhisper* No one knows much about him.

Sophie: *climbs off table to inspect newcomer* Oooooh, aaaaah...

Truette: Don't touch me.

Sophie: Umph. *pouts* All these newbies are grumpy.

Truette: Bite me.

1 comment:

  1. *points up* This is adorable. XD
    It's fun seeing how different authors imagine it works when their charries trade places. For example, there's the way you do it, where it looks like the charries seem to go to some far off place when their story is finished, and (I imagine) live peacefully in storyland forever or until you call them back. Then there's how another friend of mine does it, where she actually has a character specifically designed in this special world to take care of the characters who's stories have ended, and then the way I do it, where I imagine the charries as actor's, who all live together in this dorm-like area, and just go to act out their stories whenever I feel like writing. :P

    ReplyDelete