Monday, August 20, 2012

Waif Bookmark

I'm re-reading 'House of Many Ways'. It's one of the sequels to 'Howls Moving Castle', one of the best books in the world.

Yesterday I did a little doodle of Waif, a white little dog Charmain (Main character from 'House of Many Ways') finds in Great Uncle William's house.

Waif from 'House of Many Ways'
I liked her so much I just couldn't bring myself to glue it into my sketchbook with all my other strange doodles.
So I use my favorite marker to add shadows:

Waif again. (House of Many Ways)
And drew a cake for Waif (Cause for such a small dog she has a HUGE appetite):
And made a Waif Bookmark with quotes on either side:
What do you think?

If you haven't read Howls Moving Castle, Castle in the Air or House of Many Ways, you are seriously missing out. They're cute story-tale type books dealing with magic, quirky events, and adorable characters. Read them or die of lack of awesomeness.

Just kidding.

(Although, Bookblogger, you have to read them. Or you will die. coughbymywrathcough)




No comments:

Post a Comment